Belle de Jour Inn Policies
To ensure we maintain the personal contact that has made us many loyal guests, we only take reservations by telephone. Please call us at (707) 431-9777 to make your reservations.
- Guests are welcome to check in between 4 PM and 7 PM. Check out time is 11 AM.
- All cottages are for two or fewer people only. No pets are allowed on the premises.
- Reservations are secured by deposit of one night's rate plus tax, and can be made via a personal check, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express.
- Two night minimum required on week-ends.
- Major holidays require a three night stay.
- All cancellations are subject to a $20.00 fee per cottage reserved. The balance of the deposit will be refunded if you cancel 30 days or more before your reservation date or if we can rebook your accommodation for the full reservation.
- We request a 60 day cancellation notice for event or holiday weekend bookings, or for any multiple cottage reservations.
- If you find it necessary to change your reservation it is subject to the same terms as a cancellation.
- Please note that for the health and comfort of our guests Belle de Jour Inn is a NON-SMOKING inn throughout the grounds, both indoors and out.
- Belle De Jour Inn is not subject to the ADA due to it's small size. Please contact us if you have any specific questions.
- All Federal and State Holidays and Wine Country Events require a 30 day cancellation notice.